Depression Supplements? Introducing the Ultimate Depression Kit! The Isagenix Depression, Brain and Sleep Kit contains all the nutrients to fight depression and the effects of depression such as sleep, weight gain, energy, anti-aging and improved brain function.
The Isagenix Depression, Brain and Sleep Kit is a Isagenix 30 Day Cleanse and Fat Burning System with Ageless Essentials with Product B, Isaomega Supreme and Isagenix® Brain and Sleep Support System. Order Individual products online.
Benefits of Isagenix Depression, Brain and Sleep Kit (Depression Supplements)
You may experience:
- Energy boost
- Consistent weight loss over time
- Reduced cravings for unhealthy food
- Improved muscle tone
- Balanced digestion
- Helps reduce time it takes to fall asleep
- Supports an improved quality of sleep
- Helps maintain youthful function of cells and healthy telomeres
- Helps protect the body from harmful free radicals that can accelerate aging and contribute to poor health
- Targets the sources of aging, such as oxidative stress
Toxins can Cause Depression
Toxins and chemicals can cause depression in a large number of ways. Each toxin affects the nervous system and brain by a different mechanism, although each can have numerous affects. Let’s take a look at a few ways that certain toxins and chemicals can affect the function of the brain and cause depression.
Signs and symptoms of depression
Depression varies from person to person, but there are some common signs and symptoms. It’s important to remember that these symptoms can be part of life’s normal lows. But the more symptoms you have, the stronger they are, and the longer they’ve lasted—the more likely it is that you’re dealing with depression. When these symptoms are overwhelming and disabling, that’s when it’s time to seek help.
Common signs and symptoms of depression
- Feelings of helplessness and hopelessness. A bleak outlook—nothing will ever get better and there’s nothing you can do to improve your situation.
- Loss of interest in daily activities. No interest in former hobbies, pastimes, social activities, or sex. You’ve lost your ability to feel joy and pleasure.
- Appetite or weight changes. Significant weight loss or weight gain—a change of more than 5% of body weight in a month.
- Sleep changes. Either insomnia, especially waking in the early hours of the morning, or oversleeping (also known as hypersomnia).
- Anger or irritability. Feeling agitated, restless, or even violent. Your tolerance level is low, your temper short, and everything and everyone gets on your nerves.
- Loss of energy. Feeling fatigued, sluggish, and physically drained. Your whole body may feel heavy, and even small tasks are exhausting or take longer to complete.
- Self-loathing. Strong feelings of worthlessness or guilt. You harshly criticize yourself for perceived faults and mistakes.
- Reckless behavior. You engage in escapist behavior such as substance abuse, compulsive gambling, reckless driving, or dangerous sports.
- Concentration problems. Trouble focusing, making decisions, or remembering things.
- Unexplained aches and pains. An increase in physical complaints such as headaches, back pain, aching muscles, and stomach pain.
Omega 3 Fish Oils and Diet Help Alleviate Depression
Researchers believe the answer lies in our reduced intake of long-chain Omega-3 fatty acids. Since one of the benefits of high-dose fish oil is to increase serotonin levels, it is not unreasonable to think that the decrease in fish oil consumption in the past century led to a decrease in the natural levels of serotonin in the brain.*
One reason why increased consumption of fish oils would improve depression is because it causes a reduction in AA (Arachidonic Acid) levels. In addition, researchers have found that the higher the intake of fish oil, the greater the improvement in the AA/EPA ratio. This ratio has also been found to correlate strongly with the severity of the disease.
These are some complex and striking consequences for a relatively simple dietary intervention, yet, as dramatic as these result were, some believe they could have been even better if the Harvard researchers had brought these patients’ insulin levels under control (through the Zone dietary recommendations) while supplementing with even higher levels of fish oil. A lower level of insulin would have further decreased the production of arachidonic acid, thus enhancing the benefits of high-dose fish oil supplementation. In addition, lower insulin levels would have maintained a more constant supply of blood sugar to the brain.
Isagenix Brain and Sleep Support System™
Brain Boost & Renewal™ is a proprietary formula containing a host of brain-friendly nutrients to promote mental focus, concentration, decision-making and memory. Taken daily, Brain Boost & Renewal supports your ability to learn new information while providing dietary support for memory and overall brain health and function.