Isacrunch is really hemp seeds and can be added to many recipes and we love these Isacrunch Recipes! Adding IsaCrunch will give your recipes a nutty flavor which goes well in many soups!
Easy IsaCrunch-Hemp Butter Recipe
With a taste similar to sunflower seeds and pine nuts, spread this delicate, nutty-flavored butter on fruits, vegetables, crackers and breads; include it in your favorite recipes for salad dressings, spreads, smoothies, dips, sauces and marinades.
- 1 cup shelled IsaCruch hemp seeds
- 3 Tablespoons raw hemp seed oil
- 2 Tablespoons maple syrup or raw honey
Here’s What You’ll Do:
Use a food processor or blender to combine all ingredients. Enjoy as you would a nut butter.
Cauliflower and (Isacrunch) Hemp Seed Soup with Curried Brown Rice Bread Croutons
- 1 head cauliflower
- 2 shallots
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/4 cup IsaCrunch or hemp seeds, unshelled
- 32 Ounces vegetable stock
- 1/2 loaf brown rice bread (any whole grain bread will do)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 tsp curry powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp fresh parsley, chopped
Roughly the cauliflower and shallots. Heat coconut oil in a heavy bottomed soup pot heated to medium high heat; add the shallots, cauliflower, salt and pepper. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 10 minutes, until color begins to develop. Add stock and IsaCrunch-hemp seeds; simmer for 20 minutes, until the cauliflower is softened- but not mush.
Meanwhile, cut the brown rice bread into large 2 inch pieces. In a bowl mix olive oil, curry powder and salt; and add the bread and toss to coat. In a non stick pan, on low heat, cook the bread crumbs, tossing occasionally, for 15 minutes, or until the bread is crusty on all sides.
Remove the cauliflower mixture from the heat; and separate the cauliflower, shallots and IsaCrunch-hemp and add to a food processor. Add in half the amount of liquid and blend on high; then add in the liquid in 1/4 cup increments, until desired consistency is achieved.
Serve hot or cold; and garnish with croutons and parsley.
Makes a single serving
- 1 cup chopped organic cucumber
- 3 tablespoons IsaCrunch-shelled raw organic hemp seeds
- 2 small organic tomatoes
- 3/4 cup fresh organic pineapple
- 1/4 cup fresh organic parsley
- 1 tablespoon fresh organic dill, chopped
- 1 tablespoon organic apple cider vinegar
- In a blender, blend the tomato, pineapple, 1/2 cucumber, parsley, dill and vinegar until creamy.
- Next finely chop the remaining 1/2 cucumber.
- Right before you serve add the IsaCrunch-hemp seeds and cucumber to the soup and give it a stir.
Roasted butternut squash pear ginger Isacrunch-hemp seed soup
- 1 large butternut squash, peeled and chopped (about 4 cups chopped and roasted)
- 1 medium leek, sauted
- 1-2 inches fresh ginger, peeled
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 pear, sauted (I used D’Anjou pear)
- 1/2 cup IsaCrunch-hemp seeds
- 2-3 cups liquid of choice (water, veggie stock, or coconut milk, hemp seed milk, or almond milk)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon all spice (or can do 1/8 tsp cloves and 1/4 tsp nutmeg)
- coconut oil for roasted squash and sauteing leek and pear
Pre-heat oven for 350 degrees.
Peel and chop butternut squash, lightly coat with some coconut oil.
Place chopped squash on cookie sheet, put in oven and roast for about 30-35 minutes, or till soft and tender.
While squash is roasting, chop and sautee your leek and pear on the skillet.
While those are sauteing place you spices and IsaCrunch-hemp seeds into Vita-mix or high powered blender.
Once IsaCrunch or hemp seeds and pear are done place into blender. Blend.
Once butternut squash is soft, place into blender and continue to blend,
Begin adding in your liquid one cup at a time, till everything is blended and you reach your desired thickness or texture of soup
For mine I actually used about just 1 1/2- 1 3/4 cups water and it was nice and thick.
Purley Twins. Live Blissful and Joyous Health